If you stopped by yesterday and read about Rainbow Acres, then you know I mentioned that a super fun collaboration was on its way to help raise a little money for this great organization. If you didn’t read about Rainbow Acres I encourage you to do so as it will make this whole post seem even more exciting and meaningful!
A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of winning a blog giveaway from WeddObsessed that involved a gorgeous cocktail ring from Stella and Dot. I was thrilled of course but it was what came along with the prize that was even more exciting for me. Rachel Schwemmer is the Independent Stylist who sponsored the giveaway and along with the prize she sent a note that said she’d love to work with me on a way to raise money for charity with her jewelry. After a little email brain storming session, we decided to have an online Trunk Show with 10% of the sales going to charity. I commend Rachel and have to give her all the credit as it was her idea and her willingness to give back that made this happen. I was all too happy to host the Trunk Show as I thought it would be a unique way to get some gorgeous jewelry and give back all at one time.
If you are unfamiliar with Stella & Dot, here is a little info from Rachel on the company:
- Accion USA: empowers low to moderate income women with training resources, and ongoing support to start and grow their business.
- build On: empowers people and transforms lives by partnering after-school service programs in the U.S. with communities in developing countries to build schools.
- Girls Inc: serving girls in at-risk communities who most need positive supportive after school environments.
Their jewelry is gorgeous, isn’t it? Let me give you the deets on how this works:
- Go to: www.stelladot.com/rachelschwemmer
- Click: “Find your hostess” (Top right side)
- Type in Charity Wedding (Important or no money will go to charity!!)
- Start Shopping!
But that’s not all. Yep, it gets better. Everyone that makes a purchase will be entered into a drawing to win $50 towards even more Stella & Dot jewelry! To up your odds even further, after you make a purchase, Like Rachel’s facebook page, you will get another entry towards that $50 in jewelry! Leave a comment here to let us know you did so!