We feel fortunate to be moving along in the planning process. We have booked some important vendors but we still have a lot left to do. We would love suggestions or recommendations.
What we have:
- An Officiant: Don Mapes, My wonderful stepfather
- Two amazing photographers: Melissa Dunstan and Robin Reece
- One creative and incredible event designer: Kim Duncan
- A venue! The biggest hurdle of all!
- A dress! Well maybe. Nothing has been created yet but I LOVED my experience at Victorian Cowgirl so I hope to proceed forward with Candace.
- A rehearsal dinner at the delicious Heartline Cafe
- Hair and makeup provided by my sister and her talented friend, Christine De Angelis.
What we need:
- Music: Do you recommend a DJ or a band? What do you recommend for ceremony music?
- Food: We have a couple places in mind for catering but nothing is official. Any favorites?
- Cake: I LOVE cake and dessert in general so I need something delicious. Any favorite bakers? I’m not set on a fancy wedding cake. I like the idea of cupcakes or other forms of dessert.
- Videographer: Do people recommend this service? Do you watch your wedding video? Is it worth it?
- Flowers: We will likely purchase a lot of our own flowers for decorating purposes but may need some help creating bouquets for myself and the bridal party.
- Invitations: We do plan to make our own but would love suggestions for the best places to buy paper or other invitation ideas.
There is no way that list is complete so help me remember what I am forgetting. My WeddingWire account loves to remind me how close I am getting and how many boxes I have yet to check off the list! As of today, we are officially 235 days away from our wedding!